Friday, October 17, 2008

Skinny Bitch In the Kitch - Kick-Ass Recipes for Hungry Girls Who Want to Stop Cooking Crap (and Start Looking Hot!)

I was on the phone with a friend of mine and went on and on for hours on how I am attempting to cook more and most importantly HEALTHY. She must have been tired hearing about it, as one day I received a surprise package in the email “Skinny Bitch In the Kitch”. I was quite speechless not knowing what the book was about...the subtitle said it all “Kick-Ass Recipes for Hungry Girls Who Want to Stop Cooking Crap (and Start Looking Hot!)” This was it, this was my new bible! The book is filled with recipes that have a craving for everything:

  • Bitchin’ Breakfasts
  • PMS (Pissy Mood Snacks)
  • Sassy Soups and Stews
  • Down Home Cookin’
  • Grown-Up Appetizers
  • Happy Endings (Desserts)

Being extremely curious, I looked it up and was excited to see that this is the authors' 2nd best seller, Rory and Kim (my new favorite cooking friends) have written 2 other books “Skinny Bitch” & “Skinny Bitch Bun In the Oven” which I added to my list immediately. I scanned to "Happy Endings" and baked chocolate chip cookies which were a total hit & i am NOT a baker.

Their easy-to-make & non-meat recipes are a “kick ass” way to cooking healthy and looking hot. Check it out on Amazon for a great price - http://www.amazon.com/Skinny-Bitch-Kitch-Kick-Ass-Recipes/dp/0762431067/ref=pd_bbs_sr_2?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1224221733&sr=8-2

Happy "Kick-Ass" Grubbing!

2 comments:

Jessica Schmidt LaFave said...

I know what I'm asking for this Christmas!

Namrata said...

Jessica - I will not recommend anything i haven't tried, the salad dressings are to die for and are super easy, Enjoy and let me know what you think!